VoIP SIP video door entry phone station
The SIP based IP BOLD door entry phone station is used for an easy way of communication both for companies and households.
IP intercom, the IP BOLD, supports AMV Fritz!Box and AVM Fritz!Fon
- Please use the latest FW, which you can download here
IP BOLD door intercom uses iBell video softphone for Windows PC.
- iBell video softphone, Windows PC based, setup guide is here
- You can download iBell video softphone here
IP BOLD enables migration to Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
Suitable for noisy outdoor environments: speaker output 95,3dB at 1% signal distortion
Designed for all-year outdoor use:
- IP44 impregnation rating with a rain hood
- IP65 impregnation rate version for extreme weather conditions, IP BOLD 65
The IP BOLD SIP intercom combines timeless alluminium design, modern technology , easy installation and maintenance.
The IP BOLD door stations, IP intercoms family, offer two relay contacts, PoE, full duplex audio, a wide angle colour camera and a optional numerical dialling keypad.
IP BOLD offers two additional virtual relays, which you can use with IP web relays.
- A suitable web relay, an external IP relay, is for example KMTronics web relay. See settings guide here
Receive an email with a photo of the visitor when you have a missed incomming call
You can use audio and video softphone apps for Apple (iOS), Windows or Android such as iBell, ZoiPer, Linphone or 3CX.
The IP BOLD is a 3CX compatible doorphone. It is used for seamless operation with 3CX IP PBX and 3CX audio and video softphones.
To display video on Snom phones, please follow this setup
Recommended IP video phones:
- Grandstream GXV3240 IP video phone
- Grandstream GXV3275 IP video phone
- Polycom VVX1500 IP video phone
- Snom IP video phones with graphical display
- Yealink VP530 IP video phone
Call up to 5 numbers / user accounts without using or programming any SIP server (IP PBX)
- For advanced SIP server / IP PBX features we recommend using SIP based IP phone systems and routers such as
Each user can have up to 5 different numbers assigned, thus never missing an incomming call
- by pressing a call button, all your soft video phones or fixed IP video phones can start ringing
- no SIP server or IP PBX required for call group ringing
- your iPad/iPhone, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows PC and fixed HW IP audio/video phone can be ringing simultaneously or consecutively as you need
- just answer the audio/video call by one of the soft audio/video phones or fixed HW IP phones and start talking to the visitor at the door entrance
- Apple iOS, Android UDV video softphone apps and Windows PC video softphone "iBell SW" available