fixed cellular terminal - GSM Gateway
fixed to mobile cost reduction device.
- a compact GSM gateway using Cinterion (Siemens) TC35i suitable for connection to analogue lines.
- 90 x 60 x 25 mm size
- FXS interface - connection to analogue trunk line (analog phone or PBX CO line)
- 900 MHz/1800 MHz
- built-in USB interface for GSM modem use (data, SMS with SMS to Mail program, etc.)
- setting parameters via DTMF or programming by PC
- 16/12KHz tariff metering pulses
- CLIP FSK/DTMF, possibility to display calling party´s name if stored on SIM card
- reverse polarity
- fixed line replacement - suitable for locations where it is difficult or impossible to install a fixed line
- Internet connection for remote locations
- connect MiniGate A to your PBX:
- all extension lines/PBX users can receive calls from GSM networks
- all extension lines/PBX users can make calls to GSM networks
- MiniGate A can be either set for receiving calls or making outgoing calls only
- settings of call restrictions independently on PBX - PBX administrator is not needed
- cheap international calls by using special offers of your local GSM provider
- saving money to your business partners and customers when calling to your company from a mobile phone
- USB interface – send/receive data, text messages or fax messages from/to your PC
- CLIP/caller ID – route your calls to the right PBX extension according to the caller´s line identification number and display the calling party´s number to the called PBX user.